Saturday 8 June 2013

Breathe your smoke into my lungs.

I trust you and I shouldn't. Then again, maybe that's okay. Maybe I'm finally looking on the Bright Side of things, for good reason. Maybe. I don't know. I'm not sure. Am I ever? Stupid question. We'll see. Everyone in my life is telling me one thing, but the feeling welling up deep in the pit of my stomach is urging me to follow my heart. For once, take the risk and don't push you away. The others didn't push back, and maybe you won't either. I think I'll actually do the impossible this time, I'll take the risk because I'm always so het up with what I have to lose that I forget what I may actually have to gain. This time, there's less at stake and I want the end result more. There's nothing else left to do. I'm running in blind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment