Saturday 8 June 2013

The good things in life: #1

I love the sunny days, and the tan I currently have, and the way I can drink too much and my inability to cope with hangovers, and lovely texts and vodka and singing badly to your favourite song. I love that everyone I know understands what "beer garden weather" is, and what to do when the sun puts in an appearance from behind those wretched clouds. I love long days and sleepless nights and the fact that Pretty  Little Liars stars again next week, and that I'm going to see Bon Jovi on Thursday. Imagine that. I'm going to be in the same room with Jon Bon Jovi (okay, technically its a stadium and there's like twenty thousand other people, but it's still fabulous.) I love people who have the ability to make me smile effortlessly, and good hugs and the people you can count on when your world falls apart. I love getting closer with my family and cherishing the happy times. I love the fact it's just under a month until I go to Ibiza, and I've bought next to nothing. 

I'm going to try and do one of these whenever I feel rubbish. It makes me feel better. The good things in life, we shouldn't forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment